Friday, November 21, 2008

looPy daYs

There I am sitting in the left hand side corner of the last bench. Tiny droplets on my forehead, staring blankly at my question paper. I've filled only 7 pages till now. Yeah 7 pages of cock and bull stories! And it's already half past ten which leaves just an hour more for the exam to get over. 'Just' an hour? It is one BIG hour! How am i gonna pass it? damn... Hands on my head I try to recollect what I've learnt. Nothing comes up. My mind is blank. Then, suddenly I hear a familiar music growing louder every second. I look up, to see everyone staring at me. Hell! it's my phone and it is right next to me in the desk!........... the invigilator comes rushing towards me.....I make up my mind to get a sem drop, my heart's beating like greased lightning!
"Divya! It is already 10! How long will you sleep????!! Look your phone is ringing! Get up at once!!!"
I spring up from the bed, totally flabbergasted and I stare at mum.... whoAAAAAa! It was a bloody dream! Ha!..... And thats kavz calling me. I beam at mum like never before and she leaves the room a lil' confused.
This is how most of the days before my exams passed, full of nightmares! Rather loopy. Still recovering from a horrible exam trauma. :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very mush true.....
any guy or gal must have had such a dream for sure......but for ur case it amazing....i feel that dream must have actually prepared u very well even if u had to get a sem drop :p

Unknown said...

hmmmm reminds me of the my very own nitemares....totly true of wat u've written abt the "loopy days"

!!!!!!!LaChYmItZ!!!!!!! said...

xamz r ova! n u still r talkin bot dat shit! n by da way durin vacations du try 2 run thru ur mind ever dat sathyabama xistd???? gosh!!! im tryin 2 4gt bot dat stupid colg!!!