Saturday, December 27, 2008

*yaWn*

I sit alone in my room,

not knowing what to do.

I am done with all the chores,

is there more you could ask for?

The air is musty and boring,

I can hear my soul deeply snoring.

Deep down I desire for fun,

this desire seems to be ever undone!

Then, I decide to play the strings

but, nothing perfect seems to ting.

Yet another gloomy night,

there I am, fighting my plight.

I open the window and oh!

and, oh I face a thousand stars,

they promise me they're not very far,

a cold wind gets me to jump,

my adrenaline begins to pump

and, now I feel I shall survive d slump.

I close my eyes to get some sleep,

to find myself in the world of dreams,

my heart jumps and hops with joy,

I hear the beep and I say oh boy!

its a new day, hope it does not annoy! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh some light on ur joblessness...
sweet ;)