Saturday, September 19, 2009

River Flows In You

River Flows in You was composed by Yiruma, a South Korean piano music composer.
Wonderful, sure some people can play the piano, yes some better than others, but Yiruma just has a way with the piano that makes him outstanding. I've probably listened to this song about a thousand times and I'm still amazed at how beautiful it is. Words cannot express how much I treasure just hearing this piece. It grows on me!! Whenever I hear this song it just makes me feel so many things I can never explain. Love, loss, sadness, passion, inspiration, romance... there're so many emotions running through me like a 'river flowing in me'. It makes me feel like love really exists... There are no words to describe how I feel when this song is playing....calm, relaxed, beautiful? I don't know, and I doubt I'll ever really realize what this amazing feeling inside me is... I can listen to it over and over and I will still feel the same about it. So beautiful! :)

For all you Twilight fans, this song has nothing to do with the books or the movie. Yiruma did not have Edward or Bella on his mind when he wrote this. It is highly mistaken to be Bella's lullaby. It was not meant for or to be in Twilight. But I think it would have made a better lullaby than the one by Carter Burwell.

I love this song so much. It touches my heart. My soul. I hope someday, I can play the piano.
This song is one of the songs I want to play.

Download song -

No comments: