Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I forgot how to smile, thanks for reminding me :)

I was talking to a friend today....and he suddenly asked me if I knew Julius Caesar's story...surprised by his contradictory question, I said yes.
He then asked if I knew who Antony was... mm Antony...yeah I remember he was Julius Caesar's closest and loyal friend...he said I was right.
Confused by his odd questions...I asked him what all this was about. He said I'm like Antony.
I thought wow, okay am I really so great, thinking of Antony's achievements. I then asked him why he thought so and his answer completely stunned me... he said I am like Antony cuz I dint know how to smile.
Ha! Did he know he was talking to someone who gets punished in the class just cuz of laughing/smiling all the time? But then I just sat and pondered upon what he said. I realized there was some amount of truth in it. Maybe I just forgot how to smile in these few months cuz of the rough phase I have been going through. I immediately went and smiled at my reflection in the mirror and felt good. I realized smile is just a simple curve that sets everything straight.

So wear a smile - one size fits all! :)

P.S.: thank you so much for reminding me ribhu! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehehehehehehhe

Unknown said...

awwww sweetie...dis almost got tears in ma eyes!!
keep smiling gurl!:)
*hugs*

aishwarya said...

thanks mad...i will :))

Unknown said...

heyyy thts soo cute of him....
nd jst leave everything behind.....nd enjoy every moment..
nd i hope u always have tht precious smile of urs everyday :)

aishwarya said...

thanks dips :)

P.Sri said...

i can see ur work,... gud job man..

aishwarya said...

ty gowtham :)

mukul said...

keep smilimg..........